Thursday, January 31, 2008

Housekeeping

Hello students,

A couple of housekeeping items:

1. I have rescheduled office hours for the next two weeks due to scheduling conflicts. I will be available on Tues. Feb. 5 from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Tues. Feb. 12 from 3:30 p.m to 4:30 p.m. Please try to visit during those times to get approval for your research project.

If you cannot make those times, then you must send me an e-mail (richclew@hotmail.com) by Tues. Feb. 12 with your research topic idea. I will respond either with approval, approval pending modification, or rejection.

2. We will have an abbreviated class on Thurs. Feb. 7. I have an engagement that was scheduled before the semester began. I apologize for the inconvenience. I strongly suggest you use the time to work on your research topic idea.

Thank you!

No comments: